Welcome to my practice. I’m a registered psychologist in Langley
providing individual psychotherapy and counselling, couples
psychotherapy and counselling, group psychotherapy and consultation.
Most of my clients come from the Greater Vancouver/Fraser Valley
area: Langley, Fort Langley, Aldergrove, Mission, Abbotsford,
White Rock, Surrey, Maple Ridge, and Delta.
I have over 20 years clinical experience in helping people feel
better, move forward in their lives, and have more satisfying
Are you feeling depressed? Do you find yourself crying easily,
are you having difficulty motivating yourself?
Are you feeling anxious? Are you a worrier, do you experience
panic attacks, are you starting to avoid situations because
of your anxiety?
Are you disappointed in your relationships? Do you find that
despite your best efforts that you end up in the same spot,
perhaps feeling lonely and misunderstood. You might notice these
difficulties at work, with friends, with family members, or
with romantic partners.
If you are struggling with any of the following, I may be a
good fit for you:
- depression (including grief, loss)
- anxiety (including panic attacks, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD)
- interpersonal difficulties (e.g., over-reacting, difficulty trusting, avoidance of conflict, overly blunt, overwhelmed by others’ needs)
- life transitions (e.g., promotion, new parenthood)
- feeling stuck
- low self-esteem
- chronic or persistent pain
- adjustment to chronic health conditions
- prior trauma
- prior sexual abuse
- ongoing effects of childhood experiences
- vicarious trauma
- work-life balance
- self as clinician/therapist (e.g., personal issues impacting on professional work)
|Are you ready to
make a change that counts? Take the first step to
get started. Give me a call or send me a short email.
I’ll respond the same or next business day and we’ll
talk for about 15 minutes at no charge to see if
my services are a good fit for what you’re looking
for. Generally I can see new clients 1-2 weeks after
this phone call.